Louise Graham – Create a brand that attracts a tribe and makes an impact
Lots of people have the mistaken belief that branding is simply about the name of your company and your logo.
But it’s much bigger, and much more important than that.
Get branding right and you can attract a tribe, grow your business, and even change the world.
That’s why I’m so pleased I got to speak to Louise Graham. Louise is a Breakthrough coach – helping stuck purpose-driven entrepreneurs breakthrough on mission, message & momentum.
She has spent her entire career in branding and marketing and in this episode Louise brings branding to life with some great stories and some practical tips.
- Vegans storm steak restaurant and play sounds of cows being slaughtered
- Burning man finally fights instagram culture and bans high end camp
- Seth Godin – This is Marketing
- Simon Sinek – Start with Why?
- Lacoste continues to fight to save endangered animals in new campaign / 2nd edition – Just launched (currently active)
- Change your Questions, Change your Life: 12 Powerful Tools for Leadership, Coaching & life
Where to find Louise:
Music provided by Argofox:
TheDiabolicalWaffle – My Wish